The cottonwood tree is known for its medicinal uses by Native Americans in California. The room has a queen size bed, as well as a trundle bed, a large bubble tub, and relaxing patio views of vineyards and nearby Pinnacles rock formations.
This room is ADA Compliant and has these added features:
- The room entrance, bathroom, as well as the great room entrance and bathroom in the main house, are wheelchair accessible.
- The bathroom has grab bars behind and next to the toilet.
- There are grab bars in the deluxe bathtub.
- There is a portable transfer bench and hand-held shower head in shower (note: there is no roll in shower)
- The bathroom has a wheelchair accessible sink.
- The room is equipped with a flashing fire alarm for those with a hearing disability
- The room has a wheelchair accessible entrance ramp and is also accessible from the parking lot.
- There is designated parking for this room.
See a list of all guest suite amenities here.